If you’re looking for a highly trained and experienced podiatrist with a state-of-the-art facility in the Chicago area, you’ve come to the right place.
We provide the highest quality podiatry care for a comprehensive range of foot and ankle conditions. This includes conservative, advanced, and minimally-invasive surgical care. Our treatments are always personalized to meet the unique needs of our patients.
Click here to read Dr. Spitz’s bio!
At Our Office
Advanced services and medical equipment provided at our office include:
- An on-site modern surgical suite where we can perform outpatient surgeries using minimally-invasive techniques. No hospitalization is required, and often patients can go back to work within a day or two.
- Regenerative medical therapies for painful conditions, including cold laser therapy, and others.
- Laser therapy for the safe, effective treatment of fungal nails, as well as KeryFlex treatments for faster aesthetic results.
- A wide variety of foot care products to help you keep your feet healthy and pain-free, including arch support, braces, therapeutic shoes, pain-relieving gels and creams, and more.
Personal, Attentive Care
We believe that communication, education, and understanding are critically important for achieving the best results. And that goes both ways:
- We will always be as thorough as possible during examination time, ask you lots of questions, and actually listen to what you have to say.
- We will always take time to explain your condition, what caused it, what your treatment options are, and how you can prevent and manage it (including diet, shoes, stretching, and other methods.)
In other words, it’s important that we understand where you’re coming from and what you need, and you understand your condition and options so that you can make informed choices about your care.
We serve a diverse community. Our office staff is multi-lingual and able to converse with many patients in their native languages. Dr. Spitz and his office staff speak the following languages fluently:
- Russian / русский язык
- Spanish / español
- Polish / polszczyzna
- Ukrainian / українська мова
Payment and Insurance
We accept Medicare and most private insurance plans. Give us a call ahead of time to verify that we are able to accept your insurance.
We also accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash, and personal checks as payment options.
505 N. Wolf Rd
Wheeling, IL 60090
Mon: 10am - 7pm
Tue: 10am - 5pm
Thu: 10am - 5pm
Fri: 10am - 4pm
Sat: 10am - 3pm